SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS & IMPORTERS
Flexible sandstone sheets are material which combines the properties of ceramic tiling, wallpaper, wall panels and large-format panels of natural stone.
Flexible sandstone has the following advantages:
- Can be molded onto variety of surface shapes, including small radius columns;
- Unlimited scope of use, including external facades and internal decorative applications;
- Exclusive and representative look of natural sandstone;
- Lightweight – only 6 kg per sqm load;
- Ease and speed of installation – it can be applied directly onto existing walls without any need
for special railing systems;
Flexible sandstone is successfully used as:
- finishing material on external insulation systems;
- decorative finish in retail environments;
- for architectural finishes including columns;
Flexible sandstone can be factory bonded onto building boards or external insulation sheets.
Flexible sandstone is supplied in 2650 mm x 1100 mm sheets. Price per sqm starts at £40 + VAT.
Please contact us for quote, catalogue or further information.
- Innovative product
- Natural sandstone for flat or curved surface
- Approximately 3- 4 mm thick
- Size 2650 mm x 1100 mm
- 6 colours
- All colours can be translucent if proprietary adhesive is used
- Square area of one panel 2.915 sqm
- Lightweight, approximately 6 kg per sqm
- Easy to cut and install
- Quicker and easier to fit than ceramic tiles
Stone cladding UK suppliers of interior and exterior stone cladding, external stone cladding, sandstone cladding & architectural stone.
Real Stone Cladding Co. is a trading name of Specify Ltd. Company Registered in Scotland 56 South Street Bo'Ness EH51 9HA Reg. No. SC460581 VAT No. 172 4800 18